More and more homeowners are turning their backyards into an outdoor oasis. They have begun installing customized pool designs, incorporating things like tanning ledges and waterfalls. One of the most prominent features rising in popularity is an outdoor kitchen. Outdoor kitchens are those who love to host friends and family. If you’re looking to host the best backyard pool barbeque, consider the five tips below.
1) Learn to Grill – There’s a good chance that your outdoor kitchen will contain a grill. Before hosting people, you should take time to learn how to grill properly. The best grill masters do not need expensive equipment to get the job done. A simple grill should do the trick. Learning how to grill will not only grant you the ability to cook a variety of different meats and vegetables but will also give you the capability of grilling in any weather conditions.
2) Plan Before Your Guests Arrive – Before the day of your barbeque, you should have an idea of how many people are coming and what types of foods they prefer. You should purchase your food a day or two before the barbeque to eliminate last-minute scrambling. It also may not be a bad idea to prepare some of your food the night before the cookout.
3) It’s Not Just About Food – You should also have an array of beverages available for your guests. Your outdoor kitchen should also feature a countertop or wet-bar for making refreshing summer concoctions. Consider drinks such as margaritas or daiquiris for your guests during your barbeque. It’s quite easy to make these drinks with or without alcohol. Frozen lemonade is another excellent option for kids at your cookout.
4) Give Guests a Place to Sit – You should make sure your guests have somewhere to relax. Be sure you have furniture in the area around your outdoor kitchen. A firepit also makes for great entertainment.
5) Have the Right Tools – From tongs to blenders, make sure your outdoor kitchen is well-equipped with any kitchen tools your guests will need.